Things to Do
You are only 166 steps to the Beach!
Favorite Boardwalk Activities:
- Walk out onto the 14th street fishing pier for a little sight-seeing, or drop a line and do some fishing yourself.
- Rent a bike and explore the boardwalk and the entire resort area. Or better yet, rent a 4-person bike for the entire family.
- Stroll off the boardwalk at 13th street and explore the legends walk.
- Cool down with a snow cone or an ice cream cone.
- Catch a summer series concert at the 31st street Neptune Park.
- Go shopping at 31 Ocean Shops — with designer dud from Moorea and Island Breeze and a unique collection of souvenirs and gifts at Seaside Flags and Gifts, there’s something for everyone.
- Get spooked at the Haunted House or laugh it up at the Fun House on 19th street.
- Check out the boardwalk and resort area from the water — go sailing, parasailing, jet skiing, dolphin watching, or on a speed boat ride.
- Head over to Jungle Golf on 23rd street for a fun family game of miniature golf.
- Go to the Amusement Park on 15th street — home to the skyscraper Thrill Ride, sending passengers 165 feet through the air!
- Catch a Sunrise dolphin watching trip.
- Step onto Atlantic Avenue and enjoy Beach Street USA — a variety of free nightly performances as you stroll along Atlantic Avenue between 17th and 31st streets.
- Visit the Pier Shops as a brand new local favorite for shopping, dining and entertainment.