BEACH STREET U.S.A.
During the summer months, the oceanfront comes alive nightly with special themed entertainment along the sidewalks of Atlantic Avenue from 17th to 25th Streets. During Beach Street U.S.A., puppets, bands, jugglers, magicians, and others entertain crowds right on the sidewalks. Free live concerts and theatrical productions take place seven nights a week along the oceanfront.
OCEANFRONT FESTIVALS AND EVENTS
Virginia Beach celebrates diversity as it pulsates with a myriad of festivals, celebrations, and cultural events throughout the year.
- Dance to the beat of salsa, meringue, mamba, and bachata tunes, presented by some of the best national and regional acts at the annual Latin Festival.
- Explore the African origins of today’s diversified music genres during FunkFest and the Blues at the Beach festival.
- Groove to Caribbean, Latin, and pop music during the steel band competition at PANorama Caribbean Music Fest.
- Celebrate the German spirit each year with good food and good drink during the Craft Beer Festival.
- Indulge in pizza, prosciutto and fontina, caprese, eggplant parmesan, lasagna, espresso, gelato and all things Italian at Festa Italiana.
Festivals at the oceanfront are free and open to the public so grab your dancing shoes and bring your moves down to the Virginia Beach oceanfront festivals.